All manuscripts are subject to peer review and must meet academic standards.
The corresponding author will be provided with a PDF file of the article and one hardcopy of the journal free of charge.
The journal does not charge any processing or publication fee.
Units of measurement should be presented simply and concisely using System International (SI) units.
We would like to inform you that the journal publisher has made a decision to charge a publication fee of EUR 100 as of 1 February 2019.
This applies to papers submitted for review after the given date in case they are accepted for publication.
Dr Drago Žagar, Full Professor
Dr Goran Martinović, Full Professor
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors of the International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Systems must transfer copyright to the publisher in written form.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.