New International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering Systems site!
From 1/1/2021 IJECES is migrating to a new, more efficient online submission system.
To publish a paper in our journal you should go to the new site and create a new account.
Instructions for authors
1. Go to the new website https://ijeces.ferit.hr
2. Click “Register” in the top right corner of the front page.
3. Fill out the registration form; fields marked with a red asterisk are required as is the checkbox agreeing to the privacy statement.
4. Upon completing the registration, you can either make a new submission by clicking “Make a new submission” from the “Registration complete” page, or review and edit your profile details by clicking “Edit my profile”
5. Follow the instructions in the submission forms. You will be asked to first select the relevant topics of your paper, acknowledge the submission requirements and agree to our copyright and privacy statements.
6. Next you will be asked to upload the current manuscript file. Select “Manuscript file” from the “Article component” drop-down list and then click “Upload file” and select your file. Click Continue”, “Continue”, “Complete” and “Save and continue”.
7. Now you will be asked to enter your article metadata. “Title”, “Abstract” and “Keywords” are required. Add details of other contributing authors.
8. Finally click “Finish submission”.
9. You should receive an email confirming your submission. You can follow the progress from your dashboard, accessible by clicking “Submissions” in the left hand menu or directly at this link: https://ijeces.ferit.hr/index.php/ijeces/submissions